17 Jun Online Shop Manager / Admin
Are you passionate about Motorbikes? We are too!
Armadillo Customs is looking for Online Shop Manager / Admin ( depending on experience ) to join our Online / Retail Motorcycle Clothing and Accessories Department for our venue in Blake House Craft Centre, Blake End, Rayne.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing a small team of employees
- Scheduling and processing purchase orders
- Supervising sales
- Making sure all the products are available to buy online / in-store
- Creating sales reports as an end of the month routine
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Customer Service
- Achieve maximum personal efficiency.
- Passionate and energetic
- Methodical approach
- Approachable and honest
- Good communicator
- Great time management skills
- E-Commerce experience
- Shopify Stock control and purchase orders experience
- Great computer and internet skills
- Customer Service experience
- Admin work experience
- Small team management experience
- Being passionate about motorbikes
- Attention to detail
- Use of point of sale equipment
- Social media experience
- Being able to meet deadlines
- Wish to succeed with a new team
- Sales target driven
- WordPress environment knowledge
- SEO skills and understanding
- Similar work experience
- We offer a work in a passionate environment, surrounded by machines and petrolheads.
- Your salary will be depending on previous experience.
- Hours: Full Time
- Shop Opening Hours: 9-5 Tuesday-Sunday ( working days are a subject to discuss )