09 Jan Motorcycle Technician
Are you passionate about Motorbikes? We are too!
We are looking to recruit Motorcycle Technician to join our highly experienced and passionate team at Armadillo Customs.
The role will require you to interact with our customers, so, standard service is simply not enough. You will genuinely want to take ownership of their needs, wants and desires, and you’ll want to get fully involved with Armadillo Customs events and rides, both on and off site. The Home of Motorcycles to us is far more than just a place of work!
Get ready for a spring season with us! We operate at Clive’s Workshop in Blake House Craft Centre, Blake End, Rayne, CM77 6SH
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct Interaction with our Customers.
- Working on Custom Built Motorcycles.
- Servicing motorcycles against job cards and all quality of work guidelines and practices.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer guidelines.
- Carry out motorcycle health checks.
- Be conversant with manufacturer online systems and specialist tools.
- Provide written diagnostics on job cards.
- Achieve maximum personal efficiency.
- Passionate and energetic
- Methodical approach
- Approachable and honest
- Good communicator
- Efficient time manager
- Hold a full A category motorcycle licence
- Have previous experience as a technician, ideally motorcycle
- Most importantly possess a first-class can-do attitude
- Be a team player and computer literate
- MOT Tester’s Licence would be beneficial, though full training will be given and all costs covered to gain certification.
- In return we are offering a competitive salary which will fully reflect experience
Please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org